Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Birthday Celebration

Now that my birthday celebration is officially over, atleast for a couple of weeks until my parents, and sister and her family get here, I decided to post some pics of the day! Well my main present got here a few days early, and I couldnt resist opening it so here it is!
From New Album 9/14/08 5:03 PM
Yes the IPOD Touch! I love it! I should say we love it because Jd uses it just as much as I do. It is awesome, we downloaded some fun games on it, put our schedules on it, and much more:)I definietly recommend it. This was from JD, his parents, and his grandma(well they gave me birthday money, and this is what I put it towards.
From New Album 9/14/08 5:03 PM

I also got a package in the mail from Kim, Jim, and kids. They were these really cute shoes/slippers! It made my day because I love getting things in the mail!
From New Album 9/14/08 5:03 PM

From New Album 9/14/08 5:03 PM

Thank You so much to everyone for the birthday presents and the money! I love all my gifts! JD and I also went to eat on my birthday to Chili's and then on Friday night, we went to St. George and went to Olive Garden,and hung out down there for the evening!

3 comments:

Rach said...

Hey Ash, Happy Birthday!! Here is my birthday present to you: a blog comment! It looks like you had a lot of fun, I'm so jealous of your ipod touch! Enjoy partying with your family too!

The Baldwin's said...

Happy Birthday Ash, sorry I'm a little late!!! I'm so glad you had a fun day and got fun presents!! Have fun with your family :)

Mich and Nate said...

Hey guys!!! I am glad you guys are bloggers! All your pics look so fun, I wish we lived by you guys cause you like to do the same stuff we do.. Plus I am totally obsessed with the Broncos too! I love you gave them a shout out on your blog! You should post on the soccer page, I finally did!