Thursday, February 19, 2009

We LOVE MaggieMoo's Ice Cream


It finally arrived! Last Thursday, MaggieMoo's opened up here in Cedar and we are so happy it did. There are hardly any really good ice cream places here, so over the weekend we took full advantage of it. We went twice over the weekend. The first time we went, I got raspberry with gummy bears, and JD got pistachio with nuts. The second time we went, we went all out. I got vanilla with strawberries, brownies, and gummy bears(probably sounds pretty nasty to most of you) JD got the famous cotton candy with marshmallows, marshmallow cream, and coconut. Lets just say the next time you see us, we might weigh 900 lbs.

5 comments:

The Baldwin's said...

Man something good happens to Cedar and we aren't even there to enjoy it?!? I love MaggieMoo's too, please eat some for me :) WE just have good ol DQ here in MO, remember when you two would come by on your dates in Cedar? You probably thought I was such a nerd for making your blizzards, haha!

Karlee said...

We absolutely love Maggie Moos too! We were so excited that an icecream place was opening in cedar and better yet next to our house! We wish we could go every night!

Chereebee said...

oh I LOVE Maggies Moos!!! Me and Brett used to go all the time when we first got married. There chocolate fudge ice cream is sooo good!! I like all your yummy concoctions!! :)

Kathy said...

WOW!! Way to go Cedar City in getting a MaggieMoo's. I can't wait to come and visit you guys, it has been awhile since we have seen you. We will defiantly check out MaggieMoo's with you!

Kirsty Michaelis said...

I can't believe you drove all the way to Cedar City for Ice Cream!!! I must be missing something...