Monday, February 9, 2009

BIRTHDAY BOY!

Happy birthday! The day has finally arrived. JD started to talk about his birthday right after Christmas and now it is actually here. Instead of writing about JD, I went through our pictures and picked out 26 photos that described him and what he likes to do, or that I thought were just cute pictures.
From new pics

From new pics

From new pics

From new pics

From new pics

From new pics

From new pics

From new pics

From new pics

From new pics

From new pics

From summer vaca

From new pics

From new pics

From new pics

From new pics

From new pics
(he likes to add his own touch to some of his clothes)
From new pics

From Fall 2008

From thanksgiving and more

From christmas 2008

From new pics

From summer vaca

From christmas 2008

From new pics

From family

Happy Birthday! These pictures desribe JD in a nut shell. I hope you have a great birthday! I love you.

5 comments:

Brooke B said...

Happy Birthday JD!
It's been a LONG time I found your blog through a friends. You guys have a cute little fmaily :)
Tell your family the Birkelands said Hi! I hope all is well.

-brookebirke@gmail.com

Rach said...

Happy birthday to JD!! I'm sorry I don't know you, but you and Ashley seem so perfect for each other and so happy together!! And your son Thor looks just like you.

The Baldwin's said...

Happy Birthday CUZ! Hope you have a wonderful day and I can't believe your 26! GEEZ you're gettin' up there :) Cute post Ash, hope all is going well in Cedar!

Chereebee said...

happy birthday to the best brother!!! I love you tonz and hope you had a great day!
Ash, those pic are so cute!! I love the first one - what a handsome little guy!! And the one with the food in his mouth and the fry in his nose kills me!!! :)

Kathy said...

Happy Birthday J.D.!!! What a cute blog you did Ashley. It was fun seeing all those pictures. A lot of pictures I haven't seen for awhile. You are an amazing wife. J.D. is lucky to have you. Thanks for making J.D.'s birthday so special.