Monday, August 25, 2008

Summer comes to an end

It is sad to say, but summer has come to an end. It was such a fun summer and I think I could get used to visiting people and wasting away the day. Thursday, we went a played soccer with a group of people after I got done with work, and then later that night we went ice blocking with a bunch of our friends!







Friday was a new experience, JD and I went to watch SUU girls soccer team play in their opening season game. It was weird to sit and watch them play. It made me really miss playing, but it was alot of fun to watch and cheer them on.

Here are some of the players who finished their final year of playing last year!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I'm glad you had such a great summer. We sure enjoyed the time we got to spend with you guys. I'm sure it was so hard just sitting and watching SUU soccer play. I bet you wanted to run out there and help them out. We will sure miss watching you play. I hope your first day of school went great!