Thursday, July 10, 2008

Summer Update

Here is a list of what we have been doing so far this summer. Since this is our first official post it might be a little lengthy/boring but you just wait until the second half of the summer!!!!
1. Graduation
2. Summer School: I started my Masters in accounting and JD is working on applying to dental school.
3. Chris, Kacey, Clara, and Calder came to visit!4. JD studying for his Dental Test
5. Saturdays by the pool.
6. Countless evenings spent at the park or by the river.

7. Numerous snow cone and ice cream runs
8. Working on my class
9. Going to the different festivals here in Festival City, USA
10. More studying by JD while Thor and I keep each other entertained.

Summer activities part 2....
1. Graduation/Anniversary trip to Hawaii while Thor stays with his girlfriend Bruiser! Bow Chica Bow Wow!! (good thing Thor is neutered)
2. Visiting family in Colorado
3. A new baby nephew I cannot wait to meet!
4. Going to Salt Lake to visit more family
5. We will get back with one week to go before school starts again which will be spent working, not my idea of fun.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good time. Too bad you are going to miss out on the most exciting event of the summer while you are away in Hawaii.

Ashley said...

i know! i am just expecting baby to turn and be bron before we go! i cant wait to meet the little guy! i need to add that to my list!

The Scadden Family Adventures said...

Ash,
Great post. I am in the process of updating our blog since I haven't updated it since April.
Love you and can't wait to see you here in Colorado.