Monday, December 1, 2008

We LOVE Twilight

I know this post is a little behind, but I couldn't skip putting it up! JD and I were so excited for Twilight to come out, and the week leading up to it couldn't go by fast enough. To help get us in the mood even more, we went to a Twilight party on Thursday night
From Twilight weekend
From Twilight weekend
Thor was so excited as well! His face doesn't really show it though.
From Twilight weekend
JD and his friend loving Edward.
From Twilight weekend
My one true love!
From Twilight weekend
All the food, my other true LOVE!
From Twilight weekend
From Twilight weekend
From Twilight weekend
Playing Twilight Trivia. We ended up going to the movie on Friday! I am happy we were able to get tickets because we only got them a few days early!
From Twilight weekend
From Twilight weekend
We loved the movie so much, we went and saw it again on Wednesday when we got to Colorado with my mom! Edward is pretty dreamy, and I hate having to wait for the next one!

7 comments:

The Baldwin's said...

Oh man am I jealous of that sweet Twilight party! I love that JD loves it too, how fun is that! I still haven't seen it, no one will go with me :( sad, so if I see you for the holidays you should see it with me for sure!! I love Edward Cullen!!

DannyHollie said...

I had no idea you were a twilight lover- Dan and I have seen it 3 times now too. We should double and make it 4! Where did you get the fabulous cutout of Edward?

carrie said...

that first picture of JD is absolutely hilarious.

your friends know how to throw a party - i'm jealous!

Karlee said...

Edward is not dreamy. We didn't like him at all. They could have casted him a lot better. The book was way more intense than the movie. We would rate the movie nothing more than average. We are still twilight fans, but hopefully they don't make a second movie as poorly as the first; it was a little on the boring side. I liked Alice though! Don't hate us. We still want to hang out! Hope this doesn't ruin our friendship.

Kathy said...

Your "twilight" party looked like so much fun. That is awesome that you have seen it twice. I can't wait to go see it again. Maybe when you are up for Christmas we can all go again.

Brett said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chereebee said...

how fun that you guys had a twilight party!!! And JD I love the pic of you snugglin' up to Edward!!