Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Take 2

We finally broke down and decided to have a party of our own. We invited a good number of people to help us celebrate Halloween. JD and I had a lot of fun planning, making the food, and decorating. We had Hawaiian Haystacks, and had funny names for all the different toppings. We also made a foggy witches brew, and caramel apples. Other people also brought some food to share with everyone.
From Fall 2008

From Fall 2008
These turned out so good!
From Fall 2008

From Fall 2008

From Fall 2008

From Fall 2008
The three ninjas!
From Fall 2008
Army girl!
From Fall 2008

From Fall 2008
THe maggots(rice), infectious waste(sauce), and ear wax(cheese).
From Fall 2008

From Fall 2008

From Fall 2008
We weren't creative enough to come up with a new costume for this week's party.
From Fall 2008
He is our neighbor, Robert, who lives downstairs. Thor loves him! I think its because he lets Thor lick his lips. Yummy!
We had a really fun night, and it was worth all the work that went into it.

6 comments:

The Scadden Family Adventures said...

Your party look like a lot of fun. I am surprised that Thor isn't a pirate even though I think he makes a great bee.

Kathy said...

It looks like you had such a fun Halloween party. I love your pirate costumes. How creative to name the food for the "Hawaiian Haystacks" as gory things for Halloween. Your carmel apples looked so yummy. Martha Stewart would be proud. I'm excited to see you guys this weekend!

carrie said...

Dang! You guys know how to throw a party! I wish we could have come...love the carmel apples. What a fun idea!

Rach said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun!! I'm jealous. We didn't do much.

The Baldwin's said...

Looks like you guys had a ton of fun!! Nice ideas with the food, way to be creative and I love a good pirate costume you guys are one hot couple!! :)

Karlee said...

I'm sad we missed the Halloween party. :( It looks like it was a lot of fun. We definately need to do something this weekend! We will try to think of something fun. We just bought the board game "settlers of catan," it's so fun, but I don't think it will be here in time. ha.