Thursday, October 9, 2008

Good Times

This past weekend my family came into town.  My parents, and my sister, Missy, and her family.  It was so good to see them, it had been a little while.  Congrats to Missy for finishing the St. George Marathon!  It was raining the whole time she was running, but she finished and did great!
Here she is pretty close to the finish line. 

From New Album 10/8/08 9:00 PM

From New Album 10/8/08 9:00 PM
Getting a break from the rain.
From New Album 10/8/08 9:00 PM

From New Album 10/8/08 9:00 PM
Little Leah
After the race, we went to Tai Pan and got a few Halloween decorations, and pot for our mini tree we have in our house.  The rest of the evening we just hung out and my Mom and I took the girls up to see horses by where we live.  That was a big hit!  Sunday evening we went up to Kolob Canyon which is part of Zions and it is about 15 minutes away. I am ashamed to say that was my first time there.  It was so pretty and we want to go back before it gets too cold to do some hiking.  

From New Album 10/8/08 9:00 PM

From New Album 10/8/08 9:00 PM

From New Album 10/8/08 9:00 PM
Too bad JD couldn't go:(
From New Album 10/8/08 9:00 PM

From New Album 10/8/08 9:00 PM

From New Album 10/8/08 9:00 PM

From New Album 10/8/08 9:00 PM

It was a great weekend and went by way too quickly! We can't wait for Thanksgiving to see everyone again!

5 comments:

carrie said...

I LOVE watching sweet little Anne and Leah join their mom in the race. So cute!

Wish we could have been there!!!
Happy Birthday Ashley.

Rach said...

Your mom is so gorgeous! I hope she hears that from people all the time...she sure deserves to! How far is Cedar City from Littleton? I wish we could make it home more, but we only go about once a year.

The Baldwin's said...

How fun! I love that you got to spend some time with your family, they are seriously some of the nicest people I've ever met! Hope you and JD are doing well, and his applying is going smooth too :) I love to see your cute posts!! (I'll admit I like to be a blog stalker, haha)

Kathy said...

I'm so glad that you had a great weekend with your family. That is awesome that Missy did so well in the race even though the weather was so rainy. We will have to go hiking with you at Kolob Canyon, it looks amazing.

Mich and Nate said...

That's awesome that your sis did so good! Man, I hit the wall like no other...The ending really sucked but the rest of the race was fun. I love the hiking pics!